Uncover Never-Seen-Before Information and Insight About Specific Water Body Assets
At Blue Water Satellite we analyze your water like it has never been analyzed before. Using patented and patent pending image processing, Landsat provides five samples for everyacre allowing you to pinpoint areas where water problems are occurring. We measure in parts per billion with accuracy that rivals laboratory testing. Currently we provide data on Cyanobacteria (Harmful Algal Blooms), Chlorophyll-a, Total Phosphorus in water, relative Total Phosphorus on land, temperature and submerged aquatic vegetation.
Just a few examples of the uses our technology are:
- Recurring analysis to determine when water body problems occur
- Localizing water problems for treatment
- Determining the success rate of treatment programs.
- Tracking long term trends (back to 1984) in water body quality
- Visualizing extent of impact
If you want to learn more about of use of technology and or our processes, do not hesitate to contact us at your convenience.